|Pulse Type||Negative Square||128/128, 256/256|
|Max Number of Cycles||2048|
|Receiver||A-Scan Resolution||8, 12, 16 bits|
|Receiver Bandwidth||0.5 to 20MHz||16/16||110x80x40 mm3|
|Number of Gates||4||64/64||110x70x80 mm3|
|Weight||Starting at 380g bare|
|Communication 1||Temperature Sensors||YES|
|LAN (1000BT Gigabit)||10MB/s (Upgrade)||Open Source SDK||YES|
|USB3.0 Interface (128/128 and 256/256)||Over 160MB/s (Upgrade)||Software Languages||C++, C#, LabVIEW,|
|A-Scan Sampling||100 MHz||MATLAB, and more|
|Decimation||50 MHz, 33, 25, 16.65, 14.28, 12.5||Full-Matrix Capture||YES|
|Compression||YES||3D Focal Law Calc||YES|
|Acquire All A-Scans||YES||Power Consumption 2|
|1 The maximum data rate can vary according to PC, OS settings, and the software environment.||2 Measured at a 2kHz PRF with a 5MHz probe. All channels enabled.|
ADVANCED & Full Matrix Capture-Total Focusing Method
FULL MATRIX CAPTURE (FMC) TOTAL FOCUSING METHOD (TFM)
FMC and TFM stands for Full Matrix Capture and Total Focusing method. These are advanced imaging techniques for Ultrasonic Testing which provide improved quality and resolution over conventional phased array produced imaging.
- Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you’re looking at
- High Resolution Imaging (Both Lateral and Vertical)
- Completely focused in entire image or volume
- See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
- Full Matrix Capture (FMC)
- Total Focusing Method (TFM)
- Available in 64/64, 128/128 and 256/256 configurations
- USB 3.0 for ultra-fast data rate of over 160 MB/s ***for 128/128 and 256/256***
- 64/64, 128/128, 256/256
- LabView Driver
- MATLAB Driver
- Full Matrix Capture
- Total Focusing Method DLL
- USB 3.0 (128/128 and 256/256)
- 3D Focal Law Calculator
- Low Frequency
- Gigabit Ethernet
Gold member benefits
Gold Members can receive additional benefits!
Permission to rebrand the modules without the AOS name.
Bare Electronic Modules
Permission to purchase modules bare. Additional information to help with integration.
and more . . .
Apply to Become a Gold Member for additional benefits.