Join us in Strasbourg, France for the 50th annual COFREND conference. This conference takes place once every 3 years. AOS will be in stand #38
We will be in Quebec City, Canada for the upcoming Canadian Institute for Non-destructive Evaluation (CINDE) conference. The conference will take place from June 6th to 8th and we will be located in booth # 15
AOS recently participated in the IPEIA 2017 conference in Banff, Alberta, Canada and the PPIM 2017 conference in Houston, Texas. Here are some of the photos from the events…
OEM-PA Featured in New Article
A recent journal article included Phased Array imaging results obtained using OEM-PA.
Oil and Gas
- Create custom solutions, products and automated systems.
- Open source code, tutorial videos and detailed documation.
- Create custom software or interface with 3rd party software
- Brand AOS products with your own logo
- Build products with our bare modules
- Save time and money on R&D
- Excellent customer support
- Full Matrix Capture (FMC) and Total Focusing Method (TFM)
- Ultra fast data rate over 160MB/s
- Next level phased array technology
- High Resolution