OEM-PA from AOS used in Cryoultrasonic NDE Research
The Ultrasonic Imaging Laboratory at University of Cincinnati recently conducted a study using OEM-PA 128/128 for their ultrasonic scanning
Join us in Kobe, Japan as we exhibit at the IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium October 22nd to 25th.
We are excited to be exhibiting at the 2018 ASNT Annual Conference in Houston, TX. This year’s show will be held from October 28th-31st at the George R. Brown Convention center.
AOS featured in Quality Magazine Article
AOS phased array products were recently featured in the article “Transformative Technologies and What They Mean for Inspection” by the online publication Quality Magazine.
Phased Array Probe Switch NEW!!
Automatically switch between two different phased array probes connected to an OEM-PA instrument without the hassle of physically unplugging probes during inspection.
Oil and Gas
- Create custom solutions, products and automated systems.
- Open source code, tutorial videos and detailed documation.
- Create custom software or interface with 3rd party software
- Brand AOS products with your own logo
- Build products with our bare modules
- Save time and money on R&D
- Excellent customer support
- Full Matrix Capture (FMC) and Total Focusing Method (TFM)
- Ultra fast data rate over 160MB/s
- Next level phased array technology
- High Resolution