AOS featured in Quality Magazine Article
AOS phased array products were recently featured in the article “Transformative Technologies and What They Mean for Inspection” by the online publication Quality Magazine.
Join us in Banff, Alberta Canada for the International Pressure Equipment Integrity Association (IPEIA) conference. The conference will be held from 3/7 to 3/9 and we are exhibiting in booth number 22
We will be exhibiting at the 27th annual ASNT Research Symposium. The conference will be held from 3/26 to 3/29 in Orlando, Florida. Visit our booth for a demonstration of our cutting edge technology.
Phased Array Probe Switch NEW!!
Automatically switch between two different phased array probes connected to an OEM-PA instrument without the hassle of physically unplugging probes during inspection.
AOS participated in the IPEIA 2017 conference in Banff, Alberta, Canada and the PPIM 2017 conference in Houston, Texas. Here are some of the photos from the events…
Oil and Gas
- Create custom solutions, products and automated systems.
- Open source code, tutorial videos and detailed documation.
- Create custom software or interface with 3rd party software
- Brand AOS products with your own logo
- Build products with our bare modules
- Save time and money on R&D
- Excellent customer support
- Full Matrix Capture (FMC) and Total Focusing Method (TFM)
- Ultra fast data rate over 160MB/s
- Next level phased array technology
- High Resolution